Split barrel curling irons have been on the market for quite some time now. They’ve been proven to provide curls with healthy waves, as well as many other different types of curls. The great thing about these irons is that they are a relatively inexpensive way to get your hair curly and elegant — or whatever you like! It’s easy to use and has a pretty decent length.
# How do you use a split barrel curling iron?
1. Apply heat to your hair before you start applying product. You can either do this by using a hairdryer or a blow dryer, depending on the length of your hair.
2. Take off any excess product from your hair and apply it evenly throughout the curls. This can be done with either water or conditioner, although some people prefer water for their curls to be shinier.
3. After your hair has dried, this is when you put the curling iron on. The best way to start the curl is by putting it as close to the root of your hair as possible. This will allow for less breakage and more waves.
4. Afterward, take small sections of your hair and wrap them around the barrels of the curling iron. Then, hold them in place while you use a comb to loosen up any extra sections that you may have missed by accident during your initial placement.
5. After you’ve finished, it is important that you curl your hair in towards your face. While doing this, you can hold the bottom of the curling iron. Doing this will make your curls hang on to each other for a better looking end product.
6. Once you are finished, be sure to spray hairspray all over to keep everything in place and to add extra shine.
# How do you use a rotating barrel curling iron?
When using a rotating barrel curling iron, there are a few steps you must take. The first of these is to section off your hair into how much you want it to be curled. It is important that you only curl one half of your hair at a time and not both sides. If you do this, then the curls won’t look natural and will most likely look strange and uneven.