The first thing you need to do is to set up your soundbar with the Samsung HW M360. Once that’s done, you can connect it to your Samsung TV.
- Make sure you have time before your program starts to set up your HW M360 and TV.
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet.
- Connect the HW M360 and TV with a HDMI cable.
- Plug in the cables from your Samsung soundbar to the jacks on your device.
- Open Settings on your device > Headphones > check “to be used” and select the headphones make and model .
- Turn the TV on and make sure it is set to the correct input channel.
- Turn on your device (switch it ON) and make sure it is properly connected.
- Make sure that the soundbar has been correctly connected to your device.
- Make sure that all cables are plugged into the device properly.
- Set up your HW M360 with your TV running through HDMI/ARC port.
Moreover, You can read our Samsung HW M360 Review With Hw K335.
Is it better to connect Soundbar with HDMI or Optical?
In general, HDMI is better than optical for sound quality. If you are able to use a HDMI connection on your television, we recommend this connection over optical.
If you experience intermittent sound or audio dropout when using your Bluetooth® wireless speakers or headphones with your Samsung Audio device, the Bluetooth® source is most likely the problem. Try connecting the Bluetooth® source to another device to see if the problem is resolved.
NOTE: You can use HW-MS650 as a bluetooth transmitter via 3.