Our team scanned 50146 reviews before writing any suggestions for Homekit Power Strip in this article.
Best Homekit Power Strip
For Best Homekit Power Strip We have read 50146 reviews. And finally We have created our list for Homekit Power Strip Reviews and selected only ten of them. Just read each product specifications properly for Best Homekit Power Strip. However, We have tried to select right products for Homekit Power Strip Reviews.
|1||VOCOlinc HomeKit Smart Power Strip Multi Outlet Surge Protector Works with Alexa and Google Assistant No Hub Required Wi-Fi 2.4GHz PM2E||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||APC Smart Plug Wi-Fi Power Strip with USB Ports||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Eve Energy Strip - Apple HomeKit Smart Home Triple Outlet & Power Meter with Built-in Schedules & Switches||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip KP303||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Belkin Power Strip Surge Protector with 6 AC Multiple Outlets - Flat Rotating Plug||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Eve Energy - Apple HomeKit Smart Home||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Smart Power Strip Work with Alexa Google Home||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
- Viking Designer 2 Sewing Machine
- Jbl Bar 5.1 Soundbar With Wireless Subwoofer
- Av 01 Hero Battery Charger
Table Of Content:
- VOCOlinc HomeKit Smart Power Strip Multi Outlet Surge Protector Works with Alexa and Google Assistant...
- Meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa & Google Home, WiFi Surge Protector...
- APC Smart Plug Wi-Fi Power Strip with USB Ports, PH6U4X32, 3 Smart Plugs that Work with Alexa, 6 Outlets...
- meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, WiFi...
- Eve Energy Strip Apple HomeKit Smart Home Triple Outlet & Power Meter with Built-in Schedules & Switches...
- Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip KP303, Surge Protector with 3 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 2...
- Belkin Power Strip Surge Protector with 6 AC Multiple Outlets Flat Rotating Plug, 6 ft Long Heavy Duty...
- Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, Surge Protector with 6 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 3...
- Eve Energy Apple HomeKit Smart Home, Smart Plug & Power Meter with Built-In Schedules & Switches, Bluetooth...
- Smart Power Strip Work with Alexa Google Home, Smart Plug Mini WiFi Outlets Surge Protector with 3 USB...
1. VOCOlinc HomeKit Smart Power Strip Multi Outlet Surge Protector Works with Alexa and Google Assistant No Hub Required Wi-Fi 2.4GHz PM2E
- Advanced Power Protection > Dual overload protection for all outlets and USB ports respectively
- Control with Your Voice & App > Can be easily integrated into HomeKit, Alexa and Google Assistant, all at the same time to make your home truly Smart.
- Rich extensions > 3 widely spaced smart outlets (EACH up to 1800W), plus two powered USB ports (5V2.
- Scheduling & Intelligent Status Feedback > Set schedules to switch on/off your electronics; The colorful, dedicated LED indicators provide clear visibility of Wi-Fi connection and status of the individual outlets in real time.
- FIRMWARE UPDATES and more controls via the VOCOlinc App > It is highly recommended to promptly UPDATE FIRMWARE whenever it is available, as VOCOlinc is committed to continuously improve your experience with all of our products; When pairing (during setup), this product requires a 2.
2. Meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit
- 3 Outlets and 4 USB Ports: Equipped with 3 individually controlled Outlets and 4 group controlled USB ports.
- HomeKit Remote Control: To enable HomeKit remote control, a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD or an iPad is needed as a Homekit bridge to connect it to your home WiFi network.
- Voice Control: Compatible With Apple HomeKit (iOS 13 or above), Siri, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, control your home appliances with the smart power strips by simply giving voice commands.
- Schedule and Timer Setting: WiFi Surge Protector supports to turn on and off the home or office devices automatically.
- Safety Design: Certified by FCC & ETL.
3. APC Smart Plug Wi-Fi Power Strip with USB Ports
- 5 WiFi smart plugs: 3 surge protected smart outlets, plus 2 smart USB charger ports (2.
- 3 standard surge protector outlets, and 2 standard USB charging ports (2.4A shared)
- 2160 Joules of surge protection (inlcudes UL certification) to guard connected electronics from the most powerful surges.
- Alexa smart plug voice control or access the smart plugs from your phone via the free APC Home app, and control from anywhere (WiFi required, but no hub needed).
- Scheduling: Devices connected to the wifi outlet, such as lighting, small household devices and other electronics, can be scheduled to turn on or turn off automatically via the apc home app, available from the Apple app and Google play stores.
- 2 Year Warranty (unless otherwise stated on packaging), plus a 150,000 dollars connected equipment protection policy.
4. meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit
- 4 Outlets and 4 USB Ports: Equipped with 4 individually controlled Outlets and 4 group controlled USB ports.
- HomeKit Remote Control:This smart Wi-Fi surge protector with 4 Outlets and 4 USB Ports, ideal for home and office use.
- Voice Control: Compatible With Apple HomeKit(iOS 13 or above), Siri, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, Control your devices hands free, just make a voice command to turn on/off the connected devices.
- Schedule and Timer Setting: WiFi Surge Protector supports to turn on and off the home or office devices automatically.
- Safety Design:The smart power strip is made of flame retardant PC material and has been approved for safety and quality assurance (ETL and FCC certificate) and it supports any home device up to 16A.
5. Eve Energy Strip – Apple HomeKit Smart Home Triple Outlet & Power Meter with Built-in Schedules & Switches
- Independently control 3 generously spaced power outlets – via Siri, the app on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch or onboard buttons.
- Easily set up schedules to sync connected lights, fans and other devices with your daily rhythm.
- Track total power consumption and learn the projected cost, and save energy by turning off appliances that waste power on standby mode.
- Surge protection, overcurrent protection, and overvoltage protection: consider your most beloved devices immune to energy spikes, short circuits and excessive currents.
- Direct Wi-Fi connection – effortless setup, no bridge or gateway required
- US: Power: AC 120 V, 60 Hz, max. 15 A / 1,800 W, Type B sockets, Type A & B appliances, 6.3 ft cable
- Router & iPhone must be using the same 2.
6. Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip KP303
- 3 smart outlets plus 2 USB ports: Support 5 appliances simultaneously with 3 independently controllable smart outlets and 2 always-on USB ports.
- Voice control: Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Surge protection: ETL-certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges.
- Control from anywhere: Use the intuitive Kasa smart app to remotely control connected devices through your mobile device.
- Set schedules and timers: Create schedules/timers to turn individual outlets, on/off at specific times to increase efficiency and save money on your power bill.
- Simple setup: Download the Kasa Smart app (Android, iOS), plug in your smart power strip and connect to WiFi to start controlling your devices.
7. Belkin Power Strip Surge Protector with 6 AC Multiple Outlets – Flat Rotating Plug
- Multi-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip: Turn 1 outlet into 6 surge-protected AC outlets with this compact power extension cord.
- Safeguard Your Devices and Appliances: The electric strip has a 600-Joule energy rating providing a reliable power extension hub to protect monitors, hard drives, and other desktop items.
- Compact, Heavy Duty, and Space-Saving: The widely spaced outlets give ample area to fit big plugs and charger bricks.
- Reliable Product and Superior Protection: Backed and protected by $15,000 Connected Equipment Warranty, purchase with confidence to secure your devices from destructive surges.
- Revolving Plug and Extra AC Receptacles: Built with a 360-degree rotating AC plug for convenient access to any wall socket from all directions.
8. Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300
- 6 smart outlets: Independently control 6 smart outlets, and charge 3 devices with built in USB ports; Ideal for controlling electronics in your home, home office, or small business.
- Surge protection: ETL certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges that can occur during weather storms and cause irreparable damage.
- Energy monitoring : Monitor how much energy devices connected to the power strip consume; Check on each one from your Kasa smart app and turn off ones that are using too much power.
- Control from anywhere: Control connected devices from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app.
- Voice control: Remotely control your smart plug and use voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant, or MicroSoft Cortana.
9. Eve Energy – Apple HomeKit Smart Home
- Switch your appliances on and off with a simple tap or Siri voice command
- Use built-in schedules to automatically switch devices
- See how much power your connected appliances are using
- HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Set up easily thanks to a direct connection via Bluetooth low energy technology – no bridge or gateway required.
10. Smart Power Strip Work with Alexa Google Home
- Voice Control – Work with Alexa, Google Home assistant, control your home appliances with the smart power strips by simply giving voice commands to Alexa or Google assistant.
- Remote Control – Free app control the smart plug by your smartphone (ios 8.
- Usb Power Hub – Wifi surge protector features 3 usb charging ports, the total usb output is up to 3.
- Multiple Safeguards – Smart extension cord is made of high quality materials.
- Safety – The smart strip has surge protector is a plus for protecting electronics and appliances from the sudden huge energy and cause irreparable damage.
How To Buy Best Homekit Power Strip
Does shopping for the Best Homekit Power Strip get stressful for you? Are doubts rolling over your head and confusing you? We know how it is; we have been through the entire journey of Best Homekit Power Strip research as we have put forward an entire list of the Homekit Power Strip Reviews available in the market these days. We have brainstormed a few questions that most of you might have in mind.
Although there may be more than what we are suggesting here, it is significant for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before buying it for yourself. The questions may include:
- Is a Homekit Power Strip worth the purchase?
- What are the advantages of buying a Best Homekit Power Strip?
- What factors should you consider before shopping for the Homekit Power Strip Reviews?
- Why is it important to invest in a Homekit Power Strip, especially the best one?
- What are the Homekit Power Strip Reviews available in today’s market? Or what is the best Homekit Power Strip in 2022?
And, where would you get all this kind of information? We are absolutely sure that you may have many more questions, and the best way to quench your thirst is to get them all solved from various online resources. Sources may be anything such as online forums, word-of-mouth, rating websites, buying guides, and product reviews. Proper research is essential before buying the best Homekit Power Strip for yourself. Ensure that you are reading from highly reliable, trustworthy websites or any other sources.
We offer a buying guide for Homekit Power Strip, and we provide 100% genuine and unbiased information. We make use of Big Data and AI data to proofread the information. How has this buying guide been made? We have a uniquely designed set of algorithms, which enable us to make a list of top Best Homekit Power Strip that are available in the marketplace these days. Our technology of bringing together a list depends on the factors such as:
- Brand Value
- Features & Specifications
- Product Value
- Customer Reviews & Ratings
- Quality and Durability
We do not forget that keeping product information up-to-date is our priority; therefore, we keep our websites updated at all times. Get more information about us through online sources. If you feel that the information displayed here is misleading or is incorrect or is irrelevant from actual facts, then please do not hesitate to contact with us. We will be there for you at all times!