The Small Print
The following rules govern the use by you of MWG.ORG. The rules set forth herein apply to all materials, online communications and other information that is or becomes available on MWG.ORG (collectively, "Information"). By signing on and using MWG.ORG, you specifically agree to abide by these rules and by signing on and using MWG.ORG, you specifically agree to abide by these rules and any modification thereto.
1.Personal Uses Permitted.
MWG.ORG is an online information exchange service for use by MWG, its Members and the general public. You shall not post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way use or exploit any Information for commercial purposes or otherwise use the Information in a manner that is inconsistent with these rules and regulations.
2. User's Obligation to Abide By Applicable Law.
In connection with the use of MWG.ORG, you shall abide by all applicable federal, state or local laws, including those pertaining to such areas as libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency, and copyright or trademark infringement ("Applicable Law"). The Information available on MWG.ORG may include intellectual property that is protected under the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries ("Intellectual Property Laws"). Such Intellectual Property Laws generally prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of all text, photographic and graphic (art and electronic) images, music, sound samplings and other protected materials. The violation of applicable Intellectual Property Laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
3. Disclosure of Online Communications.You are cautioned that any online communications may not be fully confidential. In addition, you should be aware that federal postal regulations do not protect electronic mail. You should be aware that some administrative personnel of MWG may, in the course of their regular duties, have access to communications for technical or operational purposes. MWG may also disclose any communications to the extent permitted or required by law.
4. Prohibition Against Rogue Programming.You shall not post, transmit or make available in any way through MWG.ORG any software or other materials which contain a computer virus, trojan horse, timebomb, worm or other rogue programming ("Rogue Programming"). MWG has no obligation to detect the presence of any Rogue Programming. Any downloading of software or other materials or any other use of the Information on MWG.ORG is at your risk, and you are advised to take adequate precautions to minimize any loss to your system caused by Rogue Programming, including use of anti-virus programs and proper backup of files.
5. Content of Information.You are responsible for the content of any Information you put on MWG.ORG. The Information posted to MWG.ORG does not necessarily reflect the views of MWG and in no event shall MWG assume or have any responsibility or liability for any information posted to MWG.ORG or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use and/or appearance of such information on MWG.ORG. MWG has no obligation to, and does not in the normal course, monitor or control any Information that is or becomes available on MWG.ORG. MWG reserves the right to review any Information that is or becomes available on MWG.ORG. MWG reserves the right to refuse to post or to edit or remove, in whole or in part, any Information that is, in MWG's sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of these rules. MWG has no obligation to exercise such reservation of rights by MWG; however, MWG has adopted and implemented a policy respecting the copyright law that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the MWG.ORG system or network who are repeat infringers. MWG may terminate access for content providers or forum participants who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected material without necessary rights and permissions. By submitting information to MWG, you grant MWG a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, transmit, copy and display such information in any and all media now know or hereinafter devised and represent that you have all necessary rights in such posting.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties.MWG.ORG is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of titile, noninfringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither MWG or its members warrant that any information is complete or accurate, that MWG.ORG will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information is free of rogue programming.
7. Limitation of Damages.Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall MWG or its members be liable of any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use or inability to use MWG.ORG, including without limitation use of or reliance on information available on MWG.ORG, interruptions, errors, defects, mistakes, omissions, deletions of files, delays in operation or transmission, non-delivery of information, disclosure of communications, or any other failure of performance.
8. Release and Indemnity. You hereby release and waive any and all claims and/or liability against MWG and/or its members arising from or in connection with your use of MWG.ORG. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, MWG and its members, from and against, any and all claims or liability, including costs and attorneys fees, arising from or in connection with your use of MWG.ORG or failure to abide by applicable law.
9. Modifications.These rules may be modified by MWG from time to time and such modifications will be binding on you when placed online.
10. Terms and Conditions for Use of the Media Working Group
Store.Please read the Terms and Conditions for Use of Media Working Group Store Agreement carefully before accessing the Service. By accessing the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.